oSa Certificate

TUV Rheinland

PRO LINE

Grinding.

Cutting.

Quality.

Tested.

History


History:



1955 - establishment of the company - the manufacturing of abrasive  products established in Mszana Dolna
1967 - the company started the production of abrasive wheels type BF 27-41-42
1975 - the plant is leading supplier of grinding wheels Inco Flex brand on the Polish market
2011 - Rywal-RHC Group acquired company and transformed into Techniflex Sp. z o.o. giving new commercial identification on the market maintaining the tradition of the Inco Flex brand in the company name