|Type of wheels
|Hitting and falls
to rupture the grinding
wheel while working
Cracks and chipping
visible to the naked eye
|- Careful handling during transport and storage.
- Unacceptable stroke or movement of the grinding wheel during transport.
- Avoid contact with hard surfaces during transport (use rubber lining, etc.).
- Use cushioning spacers (e.g., a cardboard between the grinding wheels, particularly during transport.
- Dirty wheels cleaned with a brush or compressed air .
|- Ensure equal, smooth and clean base (preferably wooden) for wheels arranged in stacks .
|- Thoroughly dry the get wet wheels.
- Extend the period of inactivity after running wheel.
- Examine the sound of wheels.
|- Store in a dry and ventilated.
- The most appropriate storage conditions: 25
|- Avoid storing wheels together with chemicals.
|Changes in temperature
|- Do not expose the wheels to extreme temperatures.
- Avoid unilateral overheating (such as keeping too close to the radiator).
|Storage time (also under the right conditions)
of the binder
in the wrong
|- Grinding wheels, resin must be used within 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Grinding Resin stored more than three years should be re-tested by the manufacturer.