Click to download INSTRUCTION FOR SAFE USE OF ABRASIVE TOOLS
At each stage of the grinding wheel,
- Wheels are susceptible to mechanical damage.
- Grinding thin, also strengthened, are prone to fracture.
- Grinding the job done thanks to the work
- with high operating speeds. Tools remain so dangerous, especially if they are damaged, improperly installed or misused. Improper grinding wheels can lead to serious injury of persons in the vicinity of the working wheel.
At various stages of the proceedings with the wheel:
- Proper storage of wheels ..
- Checking the wheel before the foundation.
- Check if the permissible speed wheel is greater than or equal to the speed of the machine spindle. You can not exceed the maximum speed marked on the wheel.
- Check that the wheel is not visibly damaged (cracks, scratches, excessive chipping and chipping).
- Check the ceramic grinding test the sound (you can also check the wheels resin).
- Let the wheel suspend or vertically on a wooden surface.
- Rotate the wheel and tap it with a wooden mallet on both sides (eg a wooden handle or other tool).
- Grinding should issue clear, metallic sound (resin grinding sounds a bit more muffled).
- A cracked tone deaf, quickly fading. Such grinding wheels can not be used!
Mounting the wheel on the grinder:
- Do not use non-reinforced wheels for hand-held.
- Ensure disconnecting the power source of the machine.
- Do not use excessive force during application of the wheel on the spindle of the machine. The hole grinding wheel must be fitted snugly into the spindle, it is unacceptable to press her strength, and the use of idle spindles causing eccentric arrangement of the wheel.
- Use compressible washers (eg cardboard labels wheel) in the mounting flanges .
- Install the wheel cover that equip the machine.
- Follow all manufacturer's recommendations
- the machine on how to assembly and assembly tools.
- Follow the final balance wheel after mounting in the lifter.
Before starting work:
- Well secure the workpiece to prevent it from pulling away or from jamming up and locking the wheel.
- Ensure that the cut portion of the workpiece
- bending is not jammed wheel.
- Predict the direction of incidence of sparks and particles of the workpiece, to ensure that did not make the ignition, mechanical damage or constitute a hazard to persons in the vicinity.
- Workplace secure screens.
- Do not use near flammable materials wheels.
- After reaching full speed the machine, wait at least 30 seconds from the start of grinding work - both mounted grinding new and used.
Working grinding wheel:
- Do not apply pressure to the side of the cutting wheel and the working face (do not try to "bend" the wheel). Ensure disconnecting the power source of the machine.
- Do not allow to clamp or wedge wheel!
- Do not exert pressure on the wheel while working sander manual. Sufficient pressure provides the weight of the grinder.
- It should work right wheel working surface (for weight data sheets marked with a black triangle on the drawings wheels) waniu in the lifter.
- Maintain proper working angle grinding grinding wheels type 27 (should be 25 - 35).
- Grinding excluding grinders should stop by itself, does not apply pressure to slow down the wheel.
- Put the machine manually in an appropriate manner to prevent damage to the wheel (it is advisable to use suitable brackets).
Remember the general principles of safety in the organization of the workplace.
Provide adequate ventilation and protection against abrasive dust while working indoors.
The working area must guarantee the freedom of movement and safe handling of the machine.
Take care of proper technical condition grinders and adherence to the manufacturer. For safety wheels are particularly important: the state of the wheel fasteners, bearings, spindles, wheel covers, mounting flanges.
Position the operator must ensure balance and control of the position of the grinder .
Use protective clothing, with particular emphasis on eye and skin protection against sparks and spatter, ears from the noise and protection against the inhalation of dust.